Young @ Heart
For those 55 and above, the Senior Adult Ministry of Brandon Baptist Church is for those mature adults who desire to be a part of an active and loving fellowship. Our senior adults enjoy a variety of activities that give them the opportunity to serve the Lord for they know that "God is not finished with them."
- The Young at Heart organization gives senior adults even more opportunities for fellowship. This group meets on the 3rd Tuesday of every month. This very active group has 'day trips' every 6 to 8 weeks and one or two 'big' trips (4 days/3nights) annually.
- Also serving senior adults is the Heritage Choir. This group meets every Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. in the Music Rehearsal Room. This choir regularly sings for our worship services and also at various community nursing homes and assisted living facilities, as well as participating in the state-wide festivals hosted by the Mississippi Baptist Convention. If you like music and love to sing, this group is for you!
- Anna's Fellowship is a ministry to widows. Meets quarterly.
- Master's Touch is our ministry to our saints who are homebound or in care facilities.
- 127 Ministry is a new ministry teaming students and families with widows and widowers.